Monday, March 26, 2012

Blaurock + Graduation Coming Up!

     Well, I haven't been posting in a while, which goes to show how busy everything has been over here!  For the past two weeks students have been working hard trying to finish a cornucopia of essays and assignments.  Hmmm...what can I tell you?



1.  Last Friday we had a cake auction to raise money for the Blaurock, our student-run coffee shop.  They also are unveiling a new advertising campaign which is pretty intense.  There was music and...lots of cakes!


The Blaurock's new advertising campaign!

2.  I am graduating this year!  So along with the rest of CMU's graduating class I recently  received the email confirming that I'm graduating, and telling me about graduation weekend.  I'll be posting more about that as the date comes closer.  


     I hope you have been enjoying your March!  

No comments:

Post a Comment