Monday, April 16, 2012

Exams!

     Hi everyone!  I haven't been posting in a while because it seems exams have been getting the better of me.  Classes ended about a week ago, and we are in the  middle of our exam season.  You probably have exams in your school, but as difficult as those can be, university exams are harder.  I spent three hours in an exam room writing for one class.  That's not really typical - most exams are two hours long.  Still, I know people who have to exams on the same day, which creates its own challenges.  
     For the most part, though, the atmosphere on campus is very positive.  A few days after class ended, Student Council put on Festival Extravaganza - a huge celebration on north campus.  It was one giant party - a party with fireworks at the end!  People have been taking time to go out and hang with their friends before we break for the summer.  
     People have also been working hard at selecting their courses for next year.  The staff at Student Life have been working overtime with students to make sure that everyone is on track in their programs.  And as for me?  I've been preparing for my graduation in a few days!  This is a major step, and it feels very surreal.  If you're in the area, the graduation is taking place at Immanuel Pentecostal Church, 955 Wilkes Avenue in Winnipeg.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment