Thursday, April 26, 2012

That's All, Folks!

     I graduated.  And with that, my contributions to this blog are finished.  I'll be stepping down as a student ambassador in a few days.  It's been really enjoyable writing about my experiences as a student over the past three years.  I've written about the interesting, difficult, and great times I've had with the amazing people who study and work here.  And as readers you've responded both through your comments on posts and through in-person conversations.  This blog has grown to receive over five thousand views a year.  This wouldn't be possible without you, and I offer my sincere thanks.
     It has been an honour to share my experience with all of you. For former CMU students, I hope this blog has helped you keep in touch with the community. For current students, I hope this blog has brightened your days a bit.  And for prospective students making tough choices about their futures, I hope this blog has helped with your decisions.
     I firmly believe that CMU offers an exceptional undergrad experience.  My time at CMU has influenced me hugely and allowed me to grow in some very positive ways.  It has grown my confidence, it has introduced me to some of my closest friends, and it has challenged me in ways that I would not have even imagined four years ago.  CMU offers more than just academics - it offers an opportunity to become deeply involved in a community that will grow your world and strengthen your character.

     Thank you for everything.  I wish you all the best.


-- David Klippenstein




No comments:

Post a Comment